Saturday 21 December 2013

Feeling Blue and Sparkly!

Hello everyone!

So, the other day I went out, and a few polishes caught my eye. Two of these are a set of Essie polishes I got from Boots for £12.99. They just caught my eye, especially this dark navy blue colour. Anyway, I just decided to paint my nails tonight after the previous ones decided to peel off; no idea why! 

Here are my nails. The blue colour is called Bobbing for Baubles and the silver glitter is called Set in Stones ( both by Essie). 


It looks darker than the actual colour is. It is a dark navy blue colour, but it looks black here! Trust me it's not. 


A close up, you can sort of see it's not black, but it looks grey. Ugh, lighting is annoying sometimes! 
You can see the glitter a bit better in this one too. 


Let me just say, Bobbing for Baubles is such a nice colour! Well done, Essie :-) 
The brushes in both of these polishes must be new because I haven't seen Essie use flat brushes, until now! 
This colour goes on so so well, and is pretty opaque after first coat, but I added a second one just to be safe. 
I highly recommend this colour!


This glitter polish - Set in Stones - is really nice and simple, but also elegant as well. They compliment each other well, and it also has this flat brush and is very nice to apply. 

Overall, these polishes are SO good!! 
One more thing to add. 
My Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat is beginning to thicken, which makes it not so nice to apply. I have however, found a new quick drying top coat, which at the moment, is fantastic! 
It's by Nails Inc. London, and it's called Save the Nail 45 Second Top Coat. 


It retails for about £7, and I highly recommend this at the moment!! 

That is all for today. 
Expect a blog up on Christmas Eve, because it's my Christmas nail blog and also part of the Models OWN series I'm doing. 

Thanks for reading!! 

Amy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment