Sunday 5 January 2014

Leopard Recreation!

Hello everyone!

So today's blog post is my recreation of a design by Amber Armstrong - you can find her on Instagram: @armstrongnails. Her nail designs are so good! 
This one is a leopard print design with the colours black, pink and gold, incorporated into it. 


I'm not usually a fan of gold, but when it's with pink, I love it. 
The colours I have used here are Black Magic and Bubblegum by models own, and Penny Talk by Essie. 
Leopard/cheetah print, is my favourite animal print; mostly because I've not tried any others!! 


Here is a closer photo of the leopard print. This colour combination is just gorgeous! 

Thank you to you for looking at my blog. I'm surprised at myself for actually keeping this up! I'm quite enjoying it because it gives me a reason to do my nails more often even if nobody is reading this. Feel free to share my blog, but please give credit to any photos of my nails that you use, unless they aren't my design. 
Watch out for another post during the week!

Amy :-)
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. That's a really cute leopard design!
    PS: You've been tagged for a Liebster award in my last blog post :) http://nailsofblue.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/an-award-for-me-liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    How are you today? :D
    This is Allison from BornPrettyStore, focus on nail decorations, makeup kit, etc.
    Here latest items online http://www.bornprettystore.com/show.php?filter=new_arrivals&cid=268

    Maybe you can find something interesting.

    You're very Potential on nail art. Would you like to try some free items from us? :D
    Please let me know if you're interested and we'll send you review details.

    Have a great day
    Allison
    BornPrettyStore
    Allison7978@gmail.com
    Allison@bornprettystore.com

    ReplyDelete