Wednesday 11 December 2013

Models OWN // Part 1!

This is my very first post on my new blog. I've been meaning to start a blog about nail stuff and my photography!
Recently, I got 6 new polishes from Models OWN, and I thought I'd share them with you guys. 

This is part 1 of my Models OWN posts where I'll show you all the different colours I have used. 
First up today is the Northern Lights and Grape Juice polishes, with Essie's Matte About You topcoat on the Grape Juice colour. 


Firstly, I just want to say how AMAZING and sparkly this Northern Lights glitter polish is! I haven't put any polishes under it because I wanted to see how it looked on its own. I'm pretty impressed I have to say. I love all the colours in this glitter polish, especially when the light catches it!


This is them both together. You can't see my thumb, but it's purple! 
I quite like how they look together, and at the last minute, I decided to put Essie's Matte About You topcoat on the Grape Juice polish, and yet again, I'm really loving how it looks. 

I am in the process of getting my nails back to good health, after a few breakages (god they are annoying, nothing worse that uneven, broken nails!). I have recently bought some OPI Original Nail Envy (I didn't pay the full £18!! More like £9 (; ). It's made my nails really strong, and I'm so so glad it works. 

Anyway! I ramble a lot. I'll apologise in advanced :) 
Thanks for clicking on my blog. I'll be changing the name soon to something better (if I can think of one!) 
There are 4 more Models OWN colours to swatch for you, so watch this space for them!

Amy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment