Thursday 2 January 2014

Dotty New Year!

Happy New Year! 

I hope you all had a fabulous NYE :-) 

I can't believe it's 2014! Time just seems to fly by so very fast. My 2013 was alright, nothing majorly important or exciting happened. This year, however, is hopefully going to be great! 

On to the nails. 
I was running out of nail art ideas, but then I remembered a nail art book that I have. Flicking through it, I found a certain dotty nail art design by Christina Rinaldi, and I did mine inspired by hers! 

I thought it was something a bit different so here is what I did! 


I am loving purple colours at the moment, I just think they always look nice. The one I used here is by Seventeen, but there is no specific name for it. It came in the "Nail Clash Complete Collection" by Seventeen. The white I used is a Rio professional nail art pen! 
This was fairly quick and simple to do. If ever you want a tutorial on how I do any of my nail designs, don't hesitate to ask! 


This is my thumb feature nail close up. I'm so glad I got the purple bit in a straight line! 
Also, I rarely push back my cuticles anymore, it may be because I use Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticles cream; it's so good! 


Finally, a close up of my other finger! 

I hope you liked this design which was an inspired one. 
Enjoy the first few days of the New Year and start as you mean to go on :-) 

I'll be back with another post in a couple of days - as usual! 

Amy :-)
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment