Monday 16 December 2013

Models OWN // Part 2!

Hey guys!

So today, I have tried out two more Models OWN polishes - Bubblegum and Aqua Violet. The Bubblegum is from their neon colour range, but when it's applied, it's not too bright; it's just the right shade! The Aqua Violet Polish is a bit thin when applying the first coat but after a second coat, it looks lovely! 


Here's a photo of both of them. Please excuse the messiness, I am getting better I promise! 
I really do think they compliment each other well. 

The Bubblegum polish is such a joy to apply. I think you could get away with using just one coat as it's quite opaque; I was surprised at that! 
I put two coats on just to be safe. 


I singled out the Aqua Violet because it just looks beautiful in the light. My photo does not do it justice, but you can sort of see the effect. It is true to the name as the Violet and Aqua colour is clearly visible, and they look great together!

Anyway! 
I have one more Models OWN post to make, which will be my Christmas nail design. I'm quite excited to do it, fingers crossed it goes to plan! 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. 
Until next time! 

Amy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment